Publish & Sell Your Book: Sound Guidance on Funding & Publishing Books that Sell
A panel of experts will share and discuss information on how you can fund the costs associated with independently publishing your book projects through crowdfunding, what essential elements should be included in your book’s design and why professional editing is critical for a book to be seriously considered by reviewers, wholesalers, distributors, bookstores and award competitions.
Some questions that will be answered include:
- What are the best crowdfunding options and how do they work?
- How much do I need to raise to cover the costs associated with producing and marketing my book?
- What incentives can I offer for people to contribute to the fundraising campaign?
- What determines a good book design from a bad one?
- What MUST a cover design include for a bookstore to approve a book to be sold in their store?
- Why are subtitles important?
- How do you find a good editor?
- What should you expect to pay for a good, experienced designer and editor?
To attend, go to the Colorado Independent Book Publisher's Association website.